- E40 a coming from Leuven /LiAge (also for the E19 coming from Antwerp): Continue to drive on the E40 in direction of the center of Brussels. Follow the tunnel aEuropean Communitya. Then, take the tunnel Cortenberg and continue on the aavenue Cortenberga. At the roundabout of the Schuman Square, take the second street on the right (rue de la Loi). In the arue de la Loia turn right, entering the Inner Ring/Petite Ceinture of Brussels. Take the Madou exit. Our offices are situated near the corner of the Inner Ring and the aChaussA(C)e de Louvaina.
- E40 a coming from Ghent (also for the E19 coming from Mons): Follow the E40 untill the exit "Koekelberg". At the basilica of Koekelberg take the tunnel aLA(C)opold IIa and follow the tunnels direction center. As you exit from the tunnels at Madou you will find our offices on your left side.
- E411 - coming from Luxembourg and Namur: Follow the direction Ring-E40-Luik. Stay on the right side and leave the highway at the first exit. Take the aavenue de Tervuerena direction Brussels through the woods. At the end of the avenue, get into the tunnel until you arrive on a 5 lane one-way street called arue de la Loia. Turn to your right and take the Madou exit. Our offices are situated near the corner of the Inner Ring and the aChaussA(C)e de Louvaina.
There are two public car parks near our offices:
- Interparking aLoia in the arue de la Loia
- Parking aScailquina in the arue de laAlliance 16a
It is also possible to park your car along the "avenue des Arts".
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Our offices are located in between the metro stop Madou and the metro stop Arts-Loi.
- From Gare du Midi/South Station: Take the metro in the direction of Simonis. Stop at Madou station. Leave the metro taking the exit aChaussA(C)e de Louvaina and cross the street.
- From Gare Centrale/Central Station: take the metro line 1A in the direction of Stockel or line 1B in the direction of Debroux. Stop at Arts-Loi and leave the metro taking the exit aAvenue des Arts 1-21a.
Our offices are at a 15 minutes walk from the Central Station.